Personalized Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care to Make Connections, Every Day
At the state-of-the-art Manchester Memory Care Assisted Living Neighborhood at Winchester Gardens, you’ll find personalized Alzheimer’s and dementia care in a soothing, home-like environment. Our dedicated team of professionals work closely with each resident, providing the supportive one-on-one memory care needed to keep them connected to the world around them.
Now, for a limited time only, we’re offering discounted rates for Memory Care suites at Winchester Gardens. View these new rates by clicking the button below.
We know that sometimes words alone aren’t effective when caring for someone with Alzheimer’s or dementia. For this reason, we utilize the leading-edge care methods of Connections –A Dementia Care Model of Excellence Program. This therapeutic model of dementia care is uniquely designed to enhance the physical, cognitive and social well-being of each memory care resident. Key features of the program include:
- A trained behavioral management team.
- A Certified Therapeutic Recreation Specialist.
- Computer-based activities that promote cognitive fitness.
- Private dining venues.
- State-of-the-art, multi-sensory environment room.
- A variety of meaningful life activity stations.
- Enclosed outdoor garden area with scheduled activities.
Discover personalized, supportive memory care in Maplewood at our continuing care retirement community. Contact us today to learn more.