Personalized Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care to Make Connections, Every Day
At the state-of-the-art Manchester Memory Care Assisted Living Neighborhood at Winchester Gardens, you’ll find personalized Alzheimer’s and dementia care in a soothing, home-like environment. Our dedicated team of professionals work closely with each resident, providing the supportive one-on-one memory care needed to keep them connected to the world around them.
We know that sometimes words alone aren’t effective when caring for someone with Alzheimer’s or dementia. For this reason, we utilize the leading-edge care methods of Connections –A Dementia Care Model of Excellence Program. We introduce activities built around vocational and life skills and strive to help residents maintain their individuality, independence, dignity and self-esteem. Our secure home-like setting helps maximize comfort and confidence so residents can enjoy the comfort of family, friends and neighbors while maintaining privacy. We offer access to enclosed outdoor spaces to nurture the enjoyment of natural light and surroundings. We strive to make each resident’s day one of reassurance and security.
Highlights of the Connections program include:
- Trained behavioral management team
- Certified therapeutic recreation specialist
- Affiliation with Neuropsychology Associates, including a family support group
- Computer-based activities that promote cognitive fitness
- Private dining venues
- Indoor and outdoor gardens with scheduled activities
- Twelve activity stations designed to promote purposeful wandering
- Task room
- Reminiscence and interactive art work and memory boxes
- Off-site activities
- Spacious apartments specially designed to promote comfort and independence
Discover personalized, supportive memory care in Maplewood at our Life Plan Community. Contact us today to learn more.