Physical rehabilitation right here at Winchester Gardens.
Our onsite senior rehabilitation center is available seven days a week with nurses and rehabilitation therapy providers offering an array of comprehensive rehabilitation services, including physical, occupational, and speech therapy.
The Winchester Gardens’ rehabilitation center offers 26 private rooms and two shared suites, all with access to our innovative LivWell program. So you’ll get back to the life you love, faster.
U.S. News & World Report Recognizes Winchester Gardens as a Best Nursing Home for Short-Term Rehabilitation. READ MORE.
Our comprehensive rehabilitation services include:
- Onsite occupational therapy kitchen
- Orthopedic, neurologic, pulmonary, and stroke rehabilitation
- Cardiac management
- Parkinson’s therapy
- Psychology services
- Dysphagia management
- Seating and positioning programs
- Home safety assessments
- Cognitive enhancement
- Communication enhancement
- Discharge planning and post-discharge follow up by a licensed Social Worker
- Post-hospital care