Need a moment of respite care? We’ve got your back.
We don’t have to tell you how rewarding it can feel to be a family caregiver as you strengthen your relationships and spend quality time with loved ones. You also don’t have to tell us about the challenges of finding a balance between your caregiving duties and tending to your own needs.
First, it’s important to recognize when you need a break, so you can continue to provide the best care to your aging loved one. The respite care program at Winchester Gardens provides you with a worry-free break from caregiving duties.
Whether individuals enjoy a respite stay for several days or several weeks, our respite care program delivers:
- Individualized care plan to meet specific care needs
- Open line of communication with you so you know how your loved one is doing
- Studio or one-bedroom apartment
- Onsite healthcare services
- Three meals per day
- On-duty RN 24/7
- Access to the same benefits our residents enjoy—dining and entertainment programs, fitness center, library, and even the hair salon
- Daily fees based on the level of care, at the same rates our residents pay