Care and Companionship from Compassionate Professionals
Provided on a fee-for-service basis, Springpoint at Home offers personal senior care and companion services from certified, caring home health aides. After your needs and the safety of your current home have been assessed by a registered nurse, an individualized plan of care is developed to ensure you’re enjoying the highest quality of life in the comfort of your home.
Additionally, the registered nurse will perform periodic health assessments, updating your personal senior care plan as necessary. Following an intake review, a certified home health aide will be matched to your specific needs. However, as a valued client, you’ll have the opportunity to request a new caregiver at any time.
Available personal care services from Springpoint at Home include:
- Personal assistance such as bathing and grooming.
- Medication reminders and support.
- Meal preparation.
- Chores and light housekeeping.
- Accompaniment to medical appointments.
- Grocery shopping and local errands.
- Companionship and conversation.
- Safety supervision –help with exercise, walking, and transfer.
All Springpoint at Home employees are secured, bonded and carefully screened to assure the high standards of conduct–and the best possible care for you or your loved one.
For more information about Springpoint at Home personal senior care services, please contact us today.