Memory Care at Renaissance Gardens:
Making Connections, Every Day
Featuring Springpoint's proprietary Connections - A Dementia Care Model of Excellence program.
At Renaissance Gardens, Winchester Gardens’ secure Memory Care neighborhood, residents enjoy individualized care in a soothing and homelike environment. Using leading-edge care methods of Connections - A Dementia Care Model of Excellence program—a therapeutic dementia care model of excellence recognized by the American Alzheimer’s Association—we work closely with residents, so that they remain connected to their world in a way that makes them feel comfortable and valued.
Each aspect of the Connections - A Dementia Care Model of Excellence program is uniquely designed to enhance the physical, cognitive and social well-being of each Renaissance Garden resident.
- Trained behavioral management team
- Certified Therapeutic Recreation Specialist
- Computer-based activities that promote cognitive fitness
- Private dining venues
- State-of-the-art multi-sensory environment room
- A variety of meaningful life activity stations
- Enclosed outdoor garden area with scheduled activities
We invite you to schedule a personal visit of our community to learn more.
Call us today at 877-319-9856 or submit a request to receive more information about Alzheimer’s and dementia care at our Maplewood, NJ campus.